A home to feel good
In our hotel, we offer 80 residents in spacious, barrier-free single and double rooms, spread over three residential floors, a cozy home.
All rooms have a private bathroom with shower and toilet, electric safe, telephone and TV connection as well as a spacious balcony. For the safety of our residents, all rooms are also equipped with an emergency call system, through which they can reach our nurses at any time and request help. For our residents to feel comfortable and at home, the rooms can be complemented at will with their own cherished small furniture and pictures.
Each living area also has its own, lovingly designed living room. It serves as a meeting place and invites you to have a chat with the other residents.
The spacious restaurant with winter garden as well as the park café with terrace offer the opportunity to socialize with other residents and guests. In addition, the large number of common rooms, such as the club room, allow the possibility to be used for events and therapies.
The Alfelder city center with its historic half-timbered houses is within walking distance and invites you to stroll through the pedestrian zone with its varied offers.
For extended walks, the residents of the nearby city park are at our disposal.
Equipment of the house
- Two generous sun terraces
- Kiosk with newspapers, magazines and articles of daily use
- Restaurant with winter garden
- In-house park with residents’ vegetable garden
- Park café with terrace
- Club room with library and piano
- Club 60plus
- Fitness room / physiotherapy room
- Snoezel room for rest and relaxation
- Worship Room
- Hairdresser and foot care salon
- Guest apartments
- Furnished rooms – can be supplemented with own furniture on request
Nursing Home Director/Care Director
Phone.: +49 (0) 5181–930–00